Thor: The Dark World Review and Strangers And Aliens Interview (SBU Podcast)



PLEASE NOTE: The mp3 file links for this post are outdated. To listen to this episode please visit The SBU Podcast Archives. Sorry for the inconvenience.

A review of "Thor: The Dark World" and a conversation with the hosts of the Strangers And Aliens podcast! 


SUBMISSIONS/FEEDBACK

Submit Questions, Comments or Content(written or audio file) to: paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)net OR visit spiritblade.net/underground to leave a recorded message with your phone or computer for me to play on the show!I'd love for you to be a part of this podcast! (For more information, visit spiritblade.net/submissions)

MORE CONTENT  For Community, Free Stuff and TONS more, explore the rest of the growing "Spirit Blade" universe at-  http://www.spiritblade.net

CREDITS
The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast is written, recorded and produced by Paeter Frandsen, with additional segments produced by their credited authors. Copyright 2012, Spirit Blade Productions Music by Wesley Devine, Bjorn A. Lynne, Pierre Langer, and Sound Ideas. Spazzmatica Polka by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Freesound.org effects provided by: FreqMan









DIRECT DOWNLOAD- http://www.spiritblade.net/podcastepisodes/SBU-290-Thor_Dark_World_and_Strangers_And_Aliens_Interview.mp3

Comments

  1. glad i caught this episode. i hope you are wrong about having any real meaningful things to talk about when it comes to Thor: The Dark World, because our next episode of Reel World Theology will be talking about that movie, so... outside of that, i disagree with your assertion that the jokes fell flat in this one and even though the romance between our two main characters is still not totally something we can get behind, it is highly more believable than in the first film. that's all. word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I don't find even most comedies funny. I'm glad you found yourself laughing. Very few in my theater ever did, but I'm sure there are folks who had their funny bones tickled just fine by the movie. I suppose the jokes felt that much more dead to me after Iron Man 3 and Avengers, both of which had humor that worked very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, forgot to respond to your first thought. When I review movies for their relevance factor, I'm speaking more to my estimation of the film's likelyhood of naturally sparking moral or theological conversation topics. I think folks that are looking for things to talk about can certainly find things in this movie and elsewhere along those lines. I just don't think this movie will likely stimulate conversation on those topics naturally without them being sought out by conversationalists like me, yourself and other folks bent in that direction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)