Get Fun Stuff While Helping Kids!


In participation with the "Extra-Life" charity event Christian Geek Central is raising funds to provide urgent medical care for children whose parents can't otherwise afford it.

There is still time to join our team even at the last minute, and if you're unable to do that we want to make donating easy and fun by offering some incentives!

Matt McKinney of POS-TOS is offering multiple incentives for supporting his fundraising efforts. For $25 Matt will apply deep-cutting commentary to a Star Trek or Smallville episode of your choice. For $35 he'll do a movie or two-parter. And for $50 you can co-host an episode of POS-TOS along with Matt and Offscreen Kim! (I had the chance to do that last year and had a blast!)

David N. Alderman of The Crossover Alliance Publishing Company is offering up a digital copy of the first Crossover Alliance anthology to anyone who donates toward his fundraising goal. A great way to sample the Crossover Alliance authors!

Finally, I'm (Paeter Frandsen) setting myself up, once again, to sing a song or play a game of your choice during my Extra-Life livestream if you're among the first 5 people to donate $25 or more toward my fundraising efforts.

Speaking of that live stream, mark your calendar for Saturday November 7th, 6am pacific! That's when I will start my 24-hour video gaming marathon at christiangeekcentral.com and twitch.tv/christiangekcentral.

The marathon will feature a wide variety of games from consoles past and present, and also possibly a mental breakdown during the last 2-3 hours.

A new feature of the stream this year is my "+2 Page Of Many Topics" which I will periodically roll dice and look at to decide what I should blab about next. Leave your topic suggestion in the comments or e-mail me at paeter@spiritblade.com and I may just blab about your topic during the stream. Controversial and complex or pointless and strange, all suggestions are welcome!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)