Untold Podcast 39 - Black is the Color of My True Love’s Hair


A noble knight sojourns home, but finds a benevolent spirit shadows his journeys. 

Story: "Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair" by Carole McDonnell
Music: Kerry Kelso
Narration: Steven Mosley
Genre:
Fairytale, Supernatural, Romance
Rating: PG 

 
 
Credits:
"Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair" by Carole McDonnell
Carole McDonnell
Dark Parables

Music for "Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair" by Kerry Kelso
Narration for "Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair" by Steven Mosley

Works by Carole McDonnell:
The Constant Tower
My Life As An Onion
Wind Follower
Spirit Fruit: Collected Speculative Fiction

Producer's Review of Wind Follower
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)