Kim Plays The Third Age - Eastern Moria



Welcome back to the Third Age!  This time, we're moving on up to the east side of Moria.  Pros of the area include spacious caverns, abundant treasure, and stunning scenery.  On the con side, all of our neighbors are goblins.  That, and the local church keeps cramming flyers in our mail slot, asking if we've received the balrog as our personal lord and grillmaster.  Well, the real estate agent did say this was a "hot" neighborhood...

Join me as I talk story and gameplay design, fantasy stereotypes, and whatever else pops into my head as I wrestle with my characters' woeful lack of combat accuracy.  Topics discussed this time include things I'd rather not have in my inventory, how not to do exposition, goblin advertising strategies, and the Mordor Modesty Policy.

Let's Play The Third Age - Part 20

Let's Play The Third Age - Part 21

Let's Play The Third Age - Part 22

Let's Play The Third Age - Part 23

Check out my Youtube channel, Offscreen Kim, for frequent updates, or stay tuned here at CGC for regular chapter announcements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)