Holly got a job offer!

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!! 

Holly got a job offer! The company seems wonderful and is apparently owned/run by Christians who seem to want to shape their company in light of their faith. They seem to have a great focus on caring for both customers and employees, and as I mentioned elsewhere, felt free to post pictures of crosses and empty tombs on social media for Good Friday and Easter. I see so much potential for Holly to be a blessing and to be blessed with fulfillment at this company. 

Regarding CGC & SBP, this means both are likely sticking around awhile longer, perhaps many years still. But I plan to continue pursuing open-handedness with both. My content creation may still be a little lessened for a month or so, as it has already been. During this time I aim to do all I can to ensure that Holly is experiencing spiritual fulfillment and emotional health in her work. As my confidence grows that those things are happening, I will gradually refocus on the future and growth of CGC & SBP again. I will post this update in a few different places, but because I front-loaded my workload this week, the podcast has already been edited and uploaded, and will not reflect this good news. Thank you all for your prayers and support! Please keep praying for Holly and that this new job will be the wonderful blessing I anticipate it might be.


-Paeter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)