Summer Insanity '22!

                     

Deadline: June 1st, 2022

Next Goal: 3,300 = 8 hr livestream 10pm-6am "Paeter Time"

Summer Insanity HUGE Update Announcement!!

Subscribe Now To Make It Happen!

"Summer Insanity" is a livestream event that will hopefully drive me insane! But that all depends on you!

For years, when people find the Christian Geek Central Youtube channel, I've often heard them say things like "how did I not know about this?", or "I'm so glad I stumbled on this!" I'm convinced that there are many more people who would feel the same way and would be blessed and encouraged by CGC content, but who just don't know about it yet!

As youtube channels gain more subscribers, they become more favored in search results, and more tools become available to creators to help their channels grow. So both directly and indirectly, gaining more subscribers helps people find CGC content. I've long said that I'm terrible at marketing and have no idea what the "secret sauce" is for getting the word out so that CGC can grow. But I'm increasingly convinced that the secret sauce... is YOU!

So with your help I hope to see our subscription numbers grow faster than ever before! To that end, depending on how many subscribers the Christian Geek Central youtube channel has at the end of June 1st, 2022, I will host a Summer Insanity video gaming livestream that will involve:

3,300 subs: an 8 hour late-night livestream from Midnight-6am my time, with 30 minutes of a viewer-voted terrifying game (sleep deprived, and heading toward insane)

3,400 subs: a 12 hour livestream from 6pm-6am my time (getting kookier, but still not quite insane)

3,500 subs: a 24-hr livestream 6am-6am my time (kooky & very likely a touch of insanity) 

3,600 subs: 1 hr of frustrating games & putting on frozen socks... (officially scheduled insanity)

3,700 subs: 90min of terrifying games & putting on a frozen shirt! (intensified scheduled insanity)

3,800 subs: TWO hrs of frustrating games & water up nose with turkey baster (inserted insanity)

3,900 subs: TWO & 1/2 hrs of terrifying games & tortuously embarrassing video of Paeter. (uuh, what now?)

4,000 subs: twenty-FIVE hr stream, THREE & 1/2 hrs of terrifying games, Paeter gags 30 seconds or pukes (wait, seriously?)

4,500 subs: FIVE & 1/2 hrs of terrifying games & Paeter does "The Truffle Shuffle" (No, I can't take this! Please!!)

5,000: Twenty-SIX hr stream, SIX & 1/2 hrs of terrifying games & Paeter shaves a "front to back" bald strip on the center of his head. (Walk the gerbil! Walk the gerbil!)



It's up to you to make my nightmares come true! Visit the Christian Geek Central youtube channel and subscribe, then share each new CGC video on social media platforms and recommend the channel and content to friends! Beyond that, anything within legal and moral boundaries would be appreciated, and will get us closer to Summer Insanity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)