O Come, O Come Emmanuel (2020)

Well, I've been meaning to return to this for a few years now and finally found the time and inspiration this year.

For those who don't know, it was an annual tradition in the early years of Spirit Blade Productions (beginning with the first Christmas after the release of the original mix of Spirit Blade in 2006!) for me to post my rendition of this classic, haunting Christmas song. Each year I tweaked it a little until eventually I stopped giving it attention. Then a few years later I stopped posting it altogether, since it had begun to sound dated or otherwise distasteful to my changing personal preferences. I've e-mailed it to the unusual podcast listener who remembered that it existed and wanted to hear it again. Last year I made it available as a patron exclusive.

This year I've made some significant changes to it and am releasing it for the public here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/44664871  (A version which includes a blooper at the end is available as a patron exclusive for the $1 tier and up, and can be accessed here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/44600236

I imagine I will tinker with it some more next year, but for now I feel like these changes bring it close enough to where I want it for me to begin sharing it with people again. I hope you enjoy!

-Paeter 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)