Get Updated Content Here! (Dec.26th-Jan.10th)

As I type this (on Friday Dec. 20th) I am running out of time to finish uploading content and setting it to auto-post while I'm gone. The day has only so many hours and our crazy Christmas schedule awaits me with its list of demands. So while youtube content will continue auto-posting on the CGC youtube channel and one more ep of the podcast will autopost at spiritblade.com and in popular podcast services, I ran out of time to schedule autoposts on the patreon page and at christiangekcentral.com. I will catch up with posts on both sites when I'm back from my time away, but if you want to stay up to date as new content rolls out between now and January 10th, you'll want to check the links below.
So sorry for biting off more than I could chew this time! I will try to anticipate this kind of thing better before my next time off.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime!
-Paeter Frandsen
New Podcast Ep (Friday Dec. 27th): https://www.spiritblade.com/cgcpodcast
New Youtube content (Thursdays and Fridays): https://www.youtube.com/user/christiangeekcentral/videos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)