Kim Plays The Third Age


Welcome to my first attempt at a Let's Play series as we explore this strange little slice of the Lord of the Rings franchise.  Join me, a die-hard Tolkien geek, as I riff cut-scenes, heckle enemies and allies alike, speculate on inconsistencies and cliches, and generally endeavor to be funny in between occasional bouts of nerd rage.

In this initial installment, we get to know a few of our suspiciously familiar main characters, rough up some orcs, and acquire loot that I'm not sure I want in my pockets.  Topics covered include: elves that can't pronounce their own language, Tolkien Mad Lib naming conventions, and Gandalf's shameless theft of other people's lines.

Links to the first few videos can be found below.  Regular updates will be made on my YouTube channel, Offscreen Kim, with less-frequent chapter updates here at Christian Geek Central.

Let's Play The Third Age - Intro
Let's Play The Third Age - Part 1
Let's Play The Third Age - Part 2
Let's Play The Third Age - Part 3
Let's Play The Third Age - Part 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)