CGC Video Game Live Stream!


Mark your calendar! This Monday, August 11th, from 4:30pm-7:30pm, I will be streaming a live video game session from my office and I'd love for you to swing by and check it out!

This is the first of possibly two "test runs" for the 24 hour video game marathon live stream I will be attempting on Saturday October 25th as part of the Extra Life charity event. To join the Christian Geek Central Extra Life Team, or to just get more info, click here!

I plan to have the live video stream for this coming Monday embedded right here at Christian Geek Central, as well as live text chat. And yes, I will be taking requests, both before and during the live stream this Monday. I can't guarantee I'll have access to a specific title, but I will have an assortment of consoles, each with more than a handful of games to choose from, including Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Gameboy(played through SNES on a "Super game Boy"), Playstation, Playstation 2, Xbox 360 and PC. So you can request a console, a genre, or even just say "play a game you really suck at"! (Not hard to pull out one of those!)

If, for some reason, the embedded stream is not working, please go to the Christian Geek Central Twitch Channel. 

I've already got a couple things I know I'll want feedback on, and any other feedback you have would be welcome and valued. I'm far from tech-savvy, but I want the 24-hour stream in October to be as fun and high quality as I can make it! So even if you can only stop by for a few minutes, I'd love to get your feedback on how things seem to be working and how I could make the experience more fun/interesting.

Hope to see you then! (Well, I probably won't see you. But you'll likely see me!)

-Paeter Frandsen

Comments

  1. Hmm... 4:30. What time is that in GMT? I know you live in AZ which has funky time zonage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Meant to say 4:30-7:30pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)