The Tarnished Legacy Of Ravi Zacharias & RZIM

 


As some of you know, I have been very grateful for the work of Christian thinker Ravi Zacharias, who passed away last year. Months after his passing, it was revealed that he was guilty of ongoing sexual sin.

This naturally has a major effect on the legacy of his ministry, and a much deeper effect on the women victimized by his sin.

In recent years, under the Christian Geek Central banner, I have recommended Ravi Zacharias International Ministries videos and other resources at various times. As you can imagine, this recent news will understandably call those recommendations into question.

John Wilkerson of strugglingforpurpose.com invited me onto his podcast, in which I share my current perspective on Ravi Zacharias, RZIM, my previous recommendations of their work, and my thoughts about recommending material by Zacharias and RZIM going forward.

You can listen to that conversation on the January 20th 2021 episode of the Struggling For Purpose podcast, on i-tunes and other podcast services.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CGC Game Save '23 Team Fundraising Page

Starfield & The Changeling (CGC Podcast #774)